The Loylogic technology platform is a suite of fully integrated yet modular applications, tailored to meet the most extravagant needs of worldwide leading loyalty programs.
- Seamless Integration: APIs providing for easy integration with 3rd party point engines and CRM systems as well as other loyalty and payment related systems.
- Content Management: Single point of entry for management of products and services catalog, online shop listings as well as other storefront content.
- Rules Management: Single point of entry for association of products and services with categories and channels as well as definition of algorithm parameters and business rules.
- User Management: Single point of entry for creation, update and deletion of users and roles.
- Back-Office Functions: Financial engine managing accounting entries, processing real-time points and cash transactions and generating invoices and reports for program clients and merchants.
- Workflow Manager: Process taking merchants' products or services pricing through pre-defined workflows before pushing approved content to the storefronts.
Loyshop, Loymall, Loymobile and Loysocial
- User Interfaces: Program client branded web, mobile and social online shopping user interfaces providing for strong, multi-channel member engagement.
- Flexible Payments (a.k.a. 'The Slider'): Award-winning and fully flexible points-plus-cash payment tool, providing for dynamic points value creation based on Loylogic's proprietary algorithms. Take a minute to watch the Loypay Video or test the interactive Slider below to experience how the value of your loyalty program currency can grow using our patented technology.
- CSR Tool: Easy-to-integrate agent interface providing for order management and customer servicing.
- Help Tools: Central help point for all platform users; Client change management and tracking tool.
Our technology platform was designed to provide our program clients with a set of easy-to-integrate, turnkey loyalty solutions based on a Software as a Services (SaaS) model. Some of the technology benefits include:
The platform has been created using the distributed architecture paradigm. The architecture is multi-tiered so that only front-end specific components need to be changed. As a result we have proved to be able to go live in as few as 60 days from contract signature.
We host all client solutions with a highly specialized vendor certified for Swiss banking hosting. The hosting environment offers the most robust resistance on the planet; earthquakes, floods and malevolent attacks can't get to it. Constant off-site data back-ups ensure that the solutions are up 24x7 and available above 99%.
The technical architecture is very lightweight. Scaling horizontally and vertically is simply a case of adding a servlet engine under load balanced set-up, or adding hardware. The web, business or data tiers are separated so that they can be scaled up independently. The platform has been load tested for concurrency. By working on Oracle and Solaris we ensure that the application stability is not limited by software that we host.
We make client data and application security a priority concern. This is evident in the security environment we have established for all aspects of Loylogic technology services. A DMZ (and a backup) sits in front of the web servers and a private DMZ sits in front of the database servers. The whole network is located in Zurich, outsourced to our hosting provider. The access rights to the application are protected via tightly controlled ACS. Any protected information in our website goes through 128-bit SSL encryption. Credit card transactions are implemented via secured transaction using data encryption. The platform is fully PCI DSS compliant.
Our multi-layered redundancy ensures a complete fail-safe system. Load balancing and session replication across servers ensure that a user's session is never lost. This is also the case for servlet engines and the databases which are backed-up regularly with offsite transportation of data.
Our user interfaces are W3C compliant, supporting multiple browsers as well as multiple channels such as web and mobile. As a principle we avoid proprietary code that is not portable. The platform is designed to support multiple languages; single-byte and double-byte languages are added as needed by our clients.
Our platform is flexible to respond to specific client requirements. The building blocks are in place, tested, proven and perfected, giving you the freedom to configure them exactly as required. Putting the requirements together is a process we are happy to help you with to make sure that your program performance exceeds your expectations.