Atlanta, US: Vice President of Sales North America
Full-time, Atlanta, GA
In your new role, you report to the Senior Vice President of Global Sales and are responsible for acquiring new and develop existing loyalty customers (e.g., loyalty companies, loyalty service provider or mobile wallet provider). Based on Loylogic’s sales plan and leveraging your established loyalty network, you develop and manage the North American sales pipeline of target customers within our key industries such as airline, hotel, financial services or other channels. You are capable of developing exceptional personal relationships with the decision makers of our future customers, have developed tailored value propositions in a complex sales environment and successfully closed multi-million dollar contracts throughout your sales career. Combine your passion for sales with our award-winning, industry-leading solutions and have a great time.
- Directly responsible for the company’s North America (US & Canada) new sales revenue
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the sales goals
- Strategically develop and Cross & Up sell existing accounts in North America in close cooperation with the Partnership Team
- Build and Manage the US sales team and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Manage key prospects and customer relationships including leading and participating in closing strategic opportunities
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful channel and partner programs
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Travel for in-person meetings with prospects, customers and partners and to develop key relationships
- Experience selling within the e-payment or loyalty industry – especially towards Airline, Hospitality and Financial Industries
- Experience in selling complex solutions to multiple stakeholders
- Successful track record in sales
- Skilled at managing a long sales cycle and navigating an account with multiple stakeholders
- Successful experience using a solutions sales methodology.
- Experience successfully selling solutions with a long sales cycle
- Experience managing a large territory Skilled at prospecting and target account selling.
- Strong ability to forecast accurately as well as strong reporting skills
- Ability to manage business using Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
We are looking for a motivated individual who likes to be part of a fast-paced international company. Unconventional thinking and behavior have made Loylogic a growing international marketing service provider and we are looking for people with a like spirit and exceptional commitment. International travel to be expected.
Loylogic is the world’s leading innovator and creator of points experiences, insights, commerce and engagement. By tantalizing members with more choices and arming programs with insights on behavior – anticipating both present and future needs – we deliver powerful solutions that amplify engagement and build loyalty.
Founded in 2005 with offices around the world and a global content network of more than 500 merchants and 2,000 online stores offering millions products and services, Loylogic, the new paradigm of points-based e-commerce and e-payment solutions, is the partner that the world’s leading loyalty programs trust with making their points and miles loved more. For more information please visit loylogic.com.
Phone: +41 43 500 51 55