Pune, Java Developer
As Specialist, J2EE you will be responsible for ensuring that Loylogic new and existing solutions conform to Non Functional Requirements specifically application performance and availability. You will work on relevant areas of the application to improve performance, availability, security and other NFRs of various solutions on both web and mobile channels. You are a J2EE expert who helps create the right architecture working with Technology Managers.
- Analyze the existing and new solutions design and make recommendations for performance optimizations
- Provide expertise to improve scalability
- Monitor and tune web servers
- Plan for capacity
- Own solution security
- Work with Architects to create the right J2EE architecture, review codes and do solutions design review.
- Develop world class loyalty solutions
- You are a J2EE ‘Guru’ who thrives on problem solving through technology, specifically NFRs
- Strong experience in managing product NFRs in J2EE technologies
- Strong Knowledge of Oracle database
- Prior experience in j2ee performance tuning, tuning jvm parameters, performance analysis for web applications
- Prior experience using the any or all of the following tools/technologies: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Tomcat, Webservices
- Languages/Technology - Java, JSP, HTML/CSS/J-avascript/Ajax, SQL
- Webserver – Apache/Tomcat
- Frameworks like Spring, Struts, Hibernate and java webservices
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
We are looking for a motivated individual who likes to be part of a fast-paced company. Unconventional thinking and behavior have made Loylogic a growing international marketing service provider and we are looking for people with a like spirit and exceptional commitment.
Our headquarters are in Zurich and we have people working around the world in our regional offices. We find it important to have our partnership managers geographically close to their clients. Despite our global spread, we are all well connected and discuss projects and progress on an almost daily basis. We are very transparent at all levels as strongly believe in teamwork and respect.
If you can identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, we kindly ask you to send us your online application.
Interested candidates may send the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org