Pune, HR Generalist
It’s an exciting time to join the People Experience team at Loylogic! We are evolving the way we do things and together with our Chief Joy Officer working hard on making Loylogic an amazing place to work. We are now looking for a HR Generalist, who understands the importance of hiring the best people.
What do we expect from this role:
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end process of hiring talented individuals, who fit within our company culture
- You will proactively build up and maintain a talent pool (with focus on the IT profiles)
- As the first point of contact with candidates, you will be responsible for an exceptional candidate experience from initial contact to onboarding. You will build strong & sustainable relationships with candidates, based on honesty and trust.
- You will collaborate with your team colleagues, taking care of various administrative tasks related to People’s processes
- With your broad HR experience you will be able to help drive different People projects and cultural initiatives
- You will constantly look for ways to improve People processes and make our company a great place to work.
- You are proactive and not afraid of taking initiative
- You are very collaborative but can work autonomously and don’t need anyone to hold your hand
- You are curious and passionate about coming up with new ideas to make things better than they are today
- You understand the end-to-end process of hiring talented individuals and know how to act as a strategic partner to the business.
- You are experienced working in a multi-cultural company within a technical recruiting capacity
- You know how to strategically utilize LinkedIn, networks, and research methods to source passive candidates
- You are fully experienced when it comes to People administration and you have knowledge and understanding of all People’s processes
- You’re able to prioritize well and be flexible in a fast-paced environment with changing demands
- We are not looking for a robot – you are a people’s person and you’re not afraid to be yourself
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Your possess excellent communication skills in English
Ready to take up this challenge? We would love to hear from you! Send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org