Pune, Test/QA Engineer
As the Test Engineer, you will responsible for functional testing Loylogic’s loyalty earn and burn solutions/features. You will work closely with development team, business team to derive the requirements and prepare test cases and execute the same.
- Work closely with development team, business to gather the requirements.
- Understand and analyze the requirements, and prepare test cases/scripts for same.
- Responsible for functional and regression testing of the new solutions/features in the products.
- Work closely with development team to resolve the defects and release for acceptance testing/production
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering
- 2-5years of experience in testing, should be aware of testing life cycle/different phases of testing
- Testing experience on web based application/product (J2EE, Web Services, and Oracle etc.)
- Working experience on any test management, defect tracking and configuration management tool.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of web servers and application servers and deployment process will be plus
- Knowledge of Java/J2ee programming fundamentals and web services testing will be plus
Loylogic is the world’s leading innovator and creator of points experiences, insights, commerce and engagement. By tantalizing members with more choices and arming programs with insights on behavior – anticipating both present and future needs – we deliver powerful solutions that amplify engagement and build loyalty.
Founded in 2005 with offices around the world and a global content network of more than 500 merchants and 2,000 online stores offering millions products and services, Loylogic, the new paradigm of points-based e-commerce and e-payment solutions, is the partner that the world’s leading loyalty programs trust with making their points and miles loved more. For more information please visit loylogic.com.
Interested candidates may send the resumes to email@example.com