Pune, Senior Insight Analyst
Loylogic is seeking an Insight Analyst to join a cross-functional team to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core business areas. As an Insight Analyst, you will work on analyzing customer and transactional data across multiple channels. You will be responsible for collecting and digging into various types of data, deep-dive to identify areas of improvements and delivering actionable recommendations. It is imperative that the person brings the data to life through storytelling and data visualization.
- Collect and analyse customer and transactional data from multiple sources to gain insight and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Understand business challenges and goals of the company to formulate the approach for data analysis and model creation that will support business decision making.
- Synthesize data into actionable recommendations.
- Communicate data findings through engaging stories that are easy to understand.
- Build frameworks for enabling rapid reporting and analysis.
- Explore new technologies and methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree from a well-regarded institution in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics) with 3-5 years of experience.
- Ability to bring out insights, actionable recommendations and stories from data.
- Understanding of e-commerce or retail industry preferred.
- Ability to work with limited level of instruction and supervision.
- Expertise in SQL is required.
- Experience using Google Analytics, or similar web analytics tool is preferred.
- Experience in reporting tools specifically QlikView is preferred
- Experience in any statistical analysis software is preferred.
- Experience analyzing data with strong statistical, modeling, and forecasting skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication in English.
Loylogic is the world’s leading innovator and creator of points experiences, insights, commerce and engagement. By tantalizing members with more choices and arming programs with insights on behavior – anticipating both present and future needs – we deliver powerful solutions that amplify engagement and build loyalty.
Founded in 2005 with offices around the world and a global content network of more than 500 merchants and 2,000 online stores offering millions products and services, Loylogic, the new paradigm of points-based e-commerce and e-payment solutions, is the partner that the world’s leading loyalty programs trust with making their points and miles loved more. For more information please visit loylogic.com.
Interested candidates may send the resumes to email@example.com