Riga, Latvia: Customer Support Coordinator
part-time 60%, Riga, latvia
It’s an exciting time to join the Customer Experience Team at Loylogic as our team is growing at record lengths. Our growth story is a testament to the dedication invested by everyone on the team and we are looking for likeminded people to join our revolution. Currently, we’re on the lookout for a Customer Support Coordinator - someone who acknowledges the importance of best customer experience and be a part of our Global Service Operations Team.
what we expect from this role?
- Manage inbound customer service queries from end customers/clients and have the ability to convert a complaint into a pleasant conversation using various modes of communication
- Be judgement based and think out of the routine “way of working” to provide best and accurate solutions
- Constantly have an eye for details and ability to design action plan keeping “win-win approach” for Loylogic and its clients/customers
- Have “fire in the belly” kind of attitude and demonstrate excellence in achieving the Service Level Agreement milestones
- Ensure Customer service KPI’s of responsible track is achieved and be a part of continuous improvement
- Ensure strict adherence to “zero back log” policy
- Proactively Identify gaps in the process and flag off issues which might result in customer/client dissatisfaction
- Ensure efficient delivery of response/resolution and high quality services to clients, vendors and end customers
- Ownership and accountability are your basic “mo jo”
- You “Lead by example” in providing corrective action plan
- You believe in proactive measures and not in reactive approach and always want to ensure first time resolution to avoid re-work
- You constantly pursue excellence in each and every communication. You surprise your customers and do the unexpected
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment with multi-cultural atmosphere and can communicate effectively with people from different nationalities.
- You possess excellent English language skills – both verbal and written. German and French would be a great plus.
- Technical knowledge of tools, e-commerce industry and internet is desirable. If you don’t have it all, then no worries - if you have the ability to learn and improve, then we take care of rest
- You have 2-3 years of experience in Customer service function
we would love to hear from you!
Ready to take up this challenge? Send us your profile to email@example.com
Loylogic is the world’s leading innovator and creator of points experiences, insights, commerce and engagement. By tantalizing members with more choices and arming programs with insights on behavior – anticipating both present and future needs – we deliver powerful solutions that amplify engagement and build loyalty.
Founded in 2005 with offices around the world and a global content network of more than 500 merchants and 2,000 online stores offering millions products and services, Loylogic, the new paradigm of points-based e-commerce and e-payment solutions, is the partner that the world’s leading loyalty programs trust with making their points and miles loved more. For more information please visit loylogic.com.
Phone: +41 43 500 51 55