Zurich, E-Commerce Buyer / Catalogue Manager
full Time, Zurich Switzerland
If you like a fast moving environment, have a deep desire to succeed and the aptitude to face challenges head on - we do have the right opportunity for you.
We are an international sourcing team, with members located in offices across the world, but share learnings and support and encourage each other, overcoming any challenges that distance and different time zones may throw up.
We source products and ranges for our clients reward online stores and we are looking for someone who will take ownership of a catalogue and region: reviewing the range, identifying opportunities, in order to deliver industry leading quality. You will need determination and perseverance, as well as strong commercial and negotiating skills, matched with the analytical skills to back up your insightful commercial recommendations.
is this you?
- You have passion for what you do
- You can work within a team whilst also being a leader
- You know how to get the best deal, again and again
- You can look at a range and work out the best opportunities to go after
- You can mix strategic development with operational delivery
- You work towards deadlines knowing the importance of timely delivery
- You are commercially adept, understanding margins and forecasting
- You can develop strong partnerships with merchants whilst also ensuring they are giving you the best terms
- You can work cross functionally – and appreciate the massive benefit of working collaboratively across a wider team
- You can sit in front of our clients and talk about your ranges, so they realize they are in the presence of an expert
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years relevant Sourcing/Catalogue Management experience
- Evidence that you have worked in a Sourcing, Category or Product Management position within a key category as ie Electronics, Home & Garden, Fashion Accessories etc.
- Experience of working with merchants , distributors and resellers
- Evidence of how you have developed a product range to deliver to key targets
- Experience in the loyalty sector or in an e-commerce environment
we would love to hear from you!
5 weeks of holidays, a day off on your Birthday, great coffee and having our own CJO (Chief Joy Officer) are some of the perks that come with it!
Ready to take up this challenge? Send us your profile to to email@example.com.
Loylogic is the world’s leading innovator and creator of points experiences, insights, commerce and engagement. By tantalizing members with more choices and arming programs with insights on behavior – anticipating both present and future needs – we deliver powerful solutions that amplify engagement and build loyalty.
Founded in 2005 with offices around the world and a global content network of more than 500 merchants and 2,000 online stores offering millions products and services, Loylogic, the new paradigm of points-based e-commerce and e-payment solutions, is the partner that the world’s leading loyalty programs trust with making their points and miles loved more. For more information please visit loylogic.com.
Phone: +41 43 500 51 55